Event Phone: 305-666-0234
- November 10, 2017 - November 11, 2017
Friday, November 10th, 5:00 PM-10:00 PM & Saturday, November 11th, 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
This 1 1/2 day lecture, featuring a hands-on demonstration, will focus on innovative techniques for fabricating telescopic restorations- combining digital and analog techniques.
During the course, attendees will learn the step-by-step process to fabricate full-arch telescopic restorations on zirconia primary crowns. The lecturing team of Arian Deutsch, CDT and Alexander Wuensche, CDT are well known specialists in fabricating complex full-mouth reconstructions using this technique. The instructors have years of experience utilizing this technique, which has enabled the creation of a reliable workflow.
Upon completing the program, the participant should be able to:
- Identify the cases which are appropriate for telescopic restorations.
- Effectively communicate to the treatment team the benefits and limitations of telescopic restorations to aid in proper treatment planning.
- Understand the treatment protocol and requirements to facilitate the process.
- Successfully fabricate telescopic cases from start-to-finish.
This course has been submitted to NBC for 12 Scientific Credits.
Distance from Course: 1.8 miles
- If cancellation is made over 30 days before the program date, 50% of the tuition, less the non-refundable deposit, is eligible for refund.
- If cancellation is made within 30 days prior to the program date, the entire tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Any refunds issued will incur a 6% nonrefundable fee.
In addition, the Zahn Institute LLC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary. In such a case, tuition or deposit may be refunded in full or transferred to a future seminar or course. In no event shall Zahn Institute LLC be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of course date changes or cancellation.
Venue: Zahn Institute, LLC
Venue Phone: 3056660234Address: